Nikola Jevtic MSc
Nikola was born in Krusevac (Serbia), in 1986. He graduated from the Medical High School in 2005. He acquired the title of a Professor of Physical Education – kinetic therapist graduate in 2011 at the Faculty of Sports and Physical Education in Novi Sad. He finished his Master studies at the same faculty in 2013 with an average grade 9.50 and acquired the title Master Professor of Physical Education and Sports. He enrolled in Doctoral studies at the same faculty in 2013.
He was a demonstrator in the subject Kinetic Therapy and Professional Practice of Kinetic Therapy at the Faculty of Physical Education and Sports from 2009 to 2010. At the same time, he was gaining experience at the School of Sports Futog, related to improving motor skills in preschool children. The purpose of this approach was to establish proper growth and development with application of corrective exercises.
After another year of work at the Faculty, this time as a professor assistant in the subject Kinetic Therapy, in the period from 2011 to 2012, Nikola went to “ASKLEPIOS, Katharina – Schroth Klinik”, Germany, for specialization in Schroth three-dimensional method for correction of scoliosis and kyphosis. After his return from Germany, he began to apply his professional knowledge in Schroth method with people who have scoliosis.
- 2009. participated and presented a research paper in the International Student Conference “Sports as a lifestyle” at the Masarykova University in Czech Republic.
- 2009. presented a research paper at the Congress of Anthropological Society of Serbia in Prolom Banja.
- 2009. participated in the 13th Symposium for Sports and Physical Education for young people in Ohrid, Macedonia, and presented his research paper.
- 2010, participated in the 14th Symposium for Sports and Physical Education for young people in Ohrid.
- 2010, passed a course in hand massage with knowledge about elements of the sports massage at Open University, Novi Sad.
- 2011. completed an English language course at the international language school “Sprachcaffe” in Malta.
- 2012. completed specialization at “ASKLEPIOS, Katharina – Schroth Klinik” in Germany and acquired the title of a Schroth therapist.
- 2013. presented a scientific research paper at the Congress of Anthropological Society of Serbia in Novi Sad, Serbia.
- 2013. renewal of Schroth therapist licence at ASKLEPIOS, Katharina – Schroth Klinik.
- 2013.-2014. participated as a research team member for the IPA project entitled “Improving testing abilities on postural and spinal column status – SpineLab”.
- 2014. renewal of Schroth therapist licence at ASKLEPIOS, Katharina – Schroth Klinik.
- 2014. 2014. passed a training course for Spinal Mouse and Contemplas.
- 2016. completed specialization at “ASKLEPIOS, Katharina – Schroth Klinik” in Germany and acquired the title of a Schroth instructor